So here are a bunch of pictures from the month. You'll have to wait for official Halloween ones later.
Vaughn with his best bud, Thomas, at the ward party. Vaughn was nervous about the festivities until he found Thomas and the world was right again.
Lucy in bloom!
With this expression his hand could be in a cookie jar and not a pumpkin.
I'm a big help!
O.k. so Vaughn is NOT upset. This is the face he makes when he deems something as "heavy", even if he just pretends to be exerting himself and not really lifting at all.
Lucy loving the pumpkin patch as well...as she does with most everything in life so far. She is such a happy chill baby.
We went to the pumpkin patch with a great group of friends for FHE but we also saw Thomas and his family there. These boys are great.
Hhhmmm? How close should we get when we first see each other?
Bethany and Lucy. Bethany is a huge help with our kids on Sundays and always. She's got the touch.
Family Photo Op. Vaughn wanted to be right on Lucy and sometimes can not leave her alone. Hence the protective older brother.
Cousin Sophia and Lucy. Thanks Sophia for teaching her all the girl things she'll need to know about to make it.
My current calling is Dinner Specialist on the Enrichment committee. We have a great committee and boy I am learning a lot. We did a fall theme and emergency preparedness night so we had soups and we served them in wide mouth canning jars. The food table from our Enrichment night. I think everything turned out really well.
7 comments:
The pictures are all so fun. I love bloomin' Lucy, but I can appreciate the farewell to the mullet the most. Juju's had to go a few months ago, too. Next thing you know, he'll really be driving!
I love the pictures! I can't believe how big Lucy is getting!
love all the pictures. how sweet is it that vaughn and thomas are so cute together.
Okay I LOVE the picture of Lucy in full bloom. She and Vaughn are soo cute! I love how cute he is with kids. He loves his friends!
What a creative idea to serve the soup in canning jars!
Awe little Lucy as a flower in bloom is the cutest!!
I am so glad to have found your blog that you gave my mom :D I had to start one once I found yours. How is everything going?
HUGS!
Bree-Anne
The kids look great in their costumes.I love the one of Lucy in bloom, but I also really love the one of her in the pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment