So these pictures are in chronological order but most recent down to the beginning of the month.
Lucy sitting all on her own!! She is growing way too fast. I sometimes feel like I'm missing so much of my children's lives even though I'm with them the majority of every day.
I love my babies.
Good food + great conversation + family - spit up - diapers = Really feeling like it is the Holidays!

Lucy's first Christmas!!! She loved it and we love her!
Her first front bottom tooth came in on Christmas...what a gift.

Vaughn on Christmas morning...he really was excited but you know how this age is getting the real smile.
Lucy's first Christmas!!! She loved it and we love her!
Her first front bottom tooth came in on Christmas...what a gift.
Vaughn on Christmas morning...he really was excited but you know how this age is getting the real smile.
Olivia, Sophia, and Lucy.
5 comments:
Some of my favorite times at the temple have been outside with all my children and Sam. From Lindsi at 18 months squealing "tempo" to Isaac folding his arms whenever he saw it. Such sweet times.
Cute pics, Naomi, I lovethe little 'girly' hats!
I love the pictures. Looks like a great Christmas. I did cry when I saw the picture of all of you girls out to eat. Oh well, maybe next time.
Cute! I am soo proud of you. I am going to get you and award. You are doing so good at posting! I hope you are doing well. I love the pictures
Hey will you email me the pictures of us out to eat and also of the girls on grandmas couch.
Post a Comment