Those are some pretty cute kids, and their parents aren't too bad, either. (I LOVE the photo of the children with Lucy's tongue sticking out - that's pretty fun and quirky if you ask me!) Also, Vaughn looks so mature in the photo of him sitting on the fence. Merry Christmas, beautiful family!
6 comments:
how adorable! you look fabulous!
Those are some pretty cute kids, and their parents aren't too bad, either. (I LOVE the photo of the children with Lucy's tongue sticking out - that's pretty fun and quirky if you ask me!) Also, Vaughn looks so mature in the photo of him sitting on the fence. Merry Christmas, beautiful family!
Cute Pics! I love the one with the silly faces too! Merry Christmas you guys!
You guys are so cute!
I love this! I love this! I loooove it. Espesh Vaughn and Lucy with silly faces. And then Vaughn's GQ pose on the fence. Totes Adore!
I just wish I could hug and cuddle with the pictures, then that'd be all you'd have to blog!
Post a Comment