Monday, March 10, 2008

Life Lately

The weather has been wonderful and life just seems to be good right now. We are so busy with Vaughn, baby planning, changing around the house, and not to mention jobs and callings...but it still seems fun. Today was a good day spent out in the yard with Laura and her boys Chase and Jake. Vaughn loves to play with cousins and loves to be outdoors.

If you click on the pic to view larger you can see our cool dude showing off his muscles. He loves to do that for attention and also does popcorn on the apricot tree and some other interactions.

Lov'n being a dirty little boy!

Who doesn't need a little snuggle in the middle of playtime?

Vaughn trying to do everything Chase did.

Chase investigating the bark on the tree...and off the tree.A boy and his bucket!
Family exploration....everything is better when Mom is involved.

Helping dad weed is hard work...it's a good thing I'm a Forsyth.



9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited to see all of you next month! I hope that beautiful sunshine is still there!

Tanya Quinn said...

I love your pictures. Chase hugging Vaughn is so classic Chase. He's such a snuggle bug. I just want to hug all of you!

heidi said...

i love the muscles and the mud on his face, they're like perfect little boy pictures!

Tom Quinn. said...

Happy Easter, and may the force be with you. And by "force" I mean the love of the Lord. Was that not clear?

Molly and Kip said...

He is so adorable! Your blog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Can't find your email at the moment, but was thinking about you today and wanted to say hello and hope you are doing great!

Gini said...

Hey Naomi. I hope you don't mind I got your blogsite off of Molly's. Vaughn looks so cute in all of those pics!! I bet it's so fun to see him play with cousins.

The UnMighty said...

Me. I don't need a snuggle in the middle of play time.

Ashley said...

Hey Naomi I was wondering if you could email me your address to ashleyxhawkins@gmail.com so I can send you a wedding announcement. Thanks