Thursday, May 1, 2008

Events & Parties

Michelle in the Bakersfield Junior Miss Scholarship Contest. She did a great job and was the only modest one. Of course Greg got nominated for Husband of the Year since he was the only spouse to attend...I can't see why that wouldn't be a great date night.John's Birthday party. I really thought I had more pictures of John, Alison, Jennifer and Mark. It was brief but wonderful to have them here.
I'm not quite sure why and a little embarrassed to admit but yes the pinata was burned after the festivities...this family now has way too many boy influences.
Owen's Birthday. Laura made all of the adorable vests and chaps for the cowboy theme.

Vaughn

Owen
Chase and Sophia

Jack

Vaughn, Sam, and Thomas (some friends) at park day




He still loves sunglasses and looks might fine even in the tub.


Sophia's Birthday party: cupcakes and wagon rides were enjoyed by all.


3 comments:

Mansius Family said...

Oh I love Junior Miss. Those were some fun times! I was so shy back then that when I signed up nobody thought I would make it to the end. I did and proved them all wrong.

That cowboy theme party looked so cute. Your family has been having way to much fun!

heidi said...

love the chaps that's so cute!

Melissa said...

I'm glad to see you kept everyone updated. I love looking at the pictures