Sunday, October 21, 2007

Canoe Paddling

Vaughn seems to paddle on only one side of his canoe. He goes to the right but has figured out how to turn himself around and redirect. He just started to do this last night and now loves it and is already all over the house! The greatest thing is that he will do his fake cough to get our attention and then giggle and growl and come charging at one of us to wrestle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so exciting watching vaughn crawl mom

Tanya Quinn said...

He's so great!! How did you post video? I can't figure that out. Let me know!!

Ashley said...

See how he favors his left side..I think we have another lefty on our hands. I love that you are blogging now, I feel like we can be much better friends.

angelastotler said...

I love watching your Vaughn videos! Keep em coming! FYI...I finally have a blog too.(stotlerfam.blogspot.com)