Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We've arrived

We have finally joined the world of blogging. We'll see how it goes...here are a few recent pictures to start.
~~~~~~~~
You make the mess, you clean it up!
Not really, Vaughn just loves to play at and do whatever mom is doing.



Dad carries this "sack of potatoes" into bed.
Look sleepy to you? Me neither.

All of the Thompson siblings together just before Sean leaves on his mission to Taichung Taiwan. We all will miss him so much but know that he will serve well.


Fun in the fall leaves...o.k. so maybe he is a little posed but I couldn't resist. He has his two bottom teeth now and the top are on their way.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited you started a blog. I know we've been talking about if for a while. I love the picture of Vaughn on his way to bed. Could he be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

Vauhn needs to teach Owen how to clean up after himself too! I love these pics!