Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooktacular Parties

This was at a Halloween FHE at the Thompson's. None of the grandkids were thrilled about the group photo shoot, but everyone really had a great evening. The meal and decor were fabulous Mom. I can't wait to show him off tonight at the Forsyth gathering and see all the other cousins' costumes!


Vaughn's first swing at the pumpkin pinata Sophia made. That little lamb was ferocious.



Save me from the wolf! We all dressed up for our ward party. I always enjoy getting to see everybody and interact in a social setting.

In case you're wondering, Vaughn did win for best costume; I think he was flirting with the Young Women judges. Really though, there were so many adorable families there. Many I'm sure put more time into making costumes than we did. I love seeing all the creativity, talent, and details people put into festivities.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Greg is such a pretty kitty...oh I mean wolf. Vaughn is the cutest little lamb though. Did Darlene get to see him?

Unknown said...

What a cute little lamb!! It is so fun to see your family! :)

Jennifer said...

Great costumes! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Melissa said...

You guys look so wonderful. It's no wonder Vaughn won he is the cutest lamb I've ever seen. Greg looks terribly frightning in those ears.

angelastotler said...

I love that your family did a theme costume. Too cute. Of course Vaughn won 1st place! Why would'nt he?

Unknown said...

Cutest sheep I've ever seen. I am not that intimidated by that squirrel though...oh I mean wolf.