Friday, July 25, 2008

Playing dress up

Never too old or too young to play dress up... she is so comfortable in this heat in little onesies but I couldn't wait any longer to put a whole outfit on her, even if it is still too big.

With frequent posting like this who is going to need an actual birth announcement. Well, we had some professional pictures taken of her and I won't post those until the announcements are sent so there is some surprise.




7 comments:

Mansius Family said...

So CUTE! Those clothes don't look too big on her. Your kids are always dressed in the cutest clothes. We need to get together soon.

kristi said...

I remember that I would always "dress up" Miss Lins everyday. There were just so many things to put on and try on. It really is fun. Just don't let her grow - it really goes by too fast. (My "baby" turned 2 three months ago. YIKES!)

roylancemommy said...

Don't you just love dressing up a little girl!

Memzy said...

Just adorable Naomi!! I can't believe I haven't gotten to hold that baby yet. Other people are always hogging her. Maybe in gospel doctrine this week?

Gini said...

What a cute little Lucy!! She looks adorable in that little striped outfit. I love dressing up Atley too. It's so fun having a little girl!!

Melissa said...

Naomi, I love looking at all the pictures of Lucy. Girls are so much fun. I'm so happy you have little Lucy.

Melissa said...

I wanted to add that baby girls are like dolls for us big girls.