Our Angel
Four Generations
Naomi, Kathleen, Naomi, Lucy Kathleen
Vaughn loves Lucy and always wants to help with her or hold her.
Greg, Naomi, Vaughn, & Lucy
Our Angel
Four Generations
Naomi, Kathleen, Naomi, Lucy Kathleen
Posted by Naomi & Greg at 2:33 PM
5 comments:
I love that picture of Vaughn and Lucy. What a good big brother is his. I can't wait to see her.
Naomi,
I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and your family!! Lucy is so cute!! I love the name too!! Really cute. It looks like you are doing well. Please feel free to call me if you need anything at all. Also, I am so jealous!! Where did she get all that hair? I LOVE it!
Congrats on the baby!. I have always adored the name Lucy. You do good work!
Emily Waite
she looks so beautiful, i can't wait to meet her
Congrats you guys! Hope all is well with your family - and the adjustment to 2 kids!
Post a Comment